Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Why are you limping....

 It still amazes me when after I had done so well for so long that I am back in pain mode. Yesterday someone at work asked me if I had hurt myself because I am limping around. When I reminded them that it was my arthritis, they were shocked that they completely forgot about it because I "seemed" normal. I am normal there is nothing wrong with me except this one large road block that seems to impair my movement. I mean I even forgot about it until the past couple weeks. I will not lie to you but this morning I cried for the first time in a long time my condition. I could not get my pants on without sitting on a chair. I held the railing walking up the stairs. So frustrating. I go back in forth in my mind wondering if I was diagnosed wrong. I think that is normal thing to do when you have been diagnosed with a disease with no cure. I just wish there was a solid way to feel great without the medications. This week I have cut out the salts, sugar and have been diligent about staying gluten free and clean eating. Seems to me these things are not helping.....I have been trying for so long to get a good handle on this and today I am just frustrated. This chronic disease bullshit is really getting to me....the fact I wrote bullshit clearly shows you my frustration. I now am faced with the financial part of medication. If I want to go back on the biologic I have a hefty deductible that I need to pay out and that is so stressful. Anyway that's a whole other post.....My goal was NOT to go back on meds and try to live with this and get better and be positive. I can not tell you how much this weighs on me on days like today. It is so very hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I want so many GREAT things for my life, like a family and right now the thought of lifting a child scares me.....because I couldn't do it. I can barely walk normal these days. I guess also with my birthday around the corner, the pressures of getting older are really weigh heavy. I honestly would give up everything (except my family and Friends) if I knew tomorrow I could wake up and live pain free. So with all that said I want to reach out to my followers and get you to send me all your positive energy today....I am in need. Emotionally it is hard to be vulnerable and let others see you having a hard time, but not everyday can be GREAT!!

I am thinking tonight I may eat chips and drink wine.....seems like a short term solution??? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment