Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October 2011 My first post.

Good morning
So yesterday I decided it was about time to get this blog up and going. I will first start this off with a bit about me and my background.I am 33 and have Ankylosing Spondylitis. I was diagnosed a while back and so far my journey has been filled with peaks and valley's. I decided to go ahead with the blog not only for others but a way for me to really express each day what I am going through. I figured I have learned so much about this disease that hopefully I can help someone else, or be a beckon of motivation and determination for others. When I decided to start this blog I really wanted it to be raw, funny, and moving. Writing seems to be the best form of release for me and although I may spell things wrong and my grammar is horrible I still want to write about my feelings. For some this may be another side of me which you are not used to, for others you will know deep down that everything I write is exactly how I feel. Writing a blog gives you the opportunity to open up set everything out there, which is exactly what I plan on doing. Each week I will do an update and through out the week I will try to Blog each day. I hope you will join me on this journey because I feel like it is one you will not want to miss out on.

Love Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment